Communication that is good for your business
Unified Communications & Collaboration solution ensures the best user experience by providing you with one single web interface to manage internal & external communication across multiple channels including:
Unifying communication tasks allows you to streamline daily operations, boost workplace productivity, increase employee engagement and improve the customer service.
Unified Communications optimize the business processes, reduce travel costs, with the use of videoconference, and – due to the mobility feature – ensure the availability of employees anytime, anyplace.
Real-time communication with internal and external users: audio and video calls, conferencing, desktop sharing, corporate chat.
Online access on any device to shared phonebooks & presence information: PC, desk phones, DECT handsets, mobile devices.
Entirely web-based and intuitive collaboration interface available in the browser, no end-user training necessary.
Windows virtual desktop
Many customers require Windows virtual infrastructure for various reasons:
- access to Windows services normally unavailable to the device you are connecting from (for example a Mac).
- host all on-premise services in the cloud to enable users to connect to a Windows virtual desktop and access these services from anywhere with an internet connection.
- allow users to use their own devices to connect to company resources.
Windows Virtual Desktop is a built-in service that allows for the above as a far more affordable solution to Windows Terminal Servers.
Secure Data Backup
Keeping your business safe and secure, with advice from an ISO27001:2013 certified company
What would happen if your network was compromised – would you still be able to access your files? Whether from malware, hardware failure, or loss of power, what would happen to your network in the worst-case scenario? A quality, secure, virus-free data backup is essential and we can help…
Protecting your data is imperative. The data centres we use run the latest disaster prevention technologies and have full 24/7 security. There are two options available, and we are happy to advise on the best set-up for your circumstances:
- Cloud Backup Suite – providing a full cloud to cloud backup solution that provides you with a complete backup of your Office 365 data. The backup is set up to run automatically and being cloud-based is easily recoverable as required.
- On-Premise to Cloud Backup – if you have an onsite server, this service provides you with the reassurance of automatic offsite records.
Office in a Box
The latest hardware and software for every user, without the up-front capital outlay…
Wouldn’t it be great to always have the latest hardware for your team, with up-to-date software and managed IT support, without having to pay for it upfront? Our Office in a Box service is just the ticket with an affordable monthly fee per user that gives you all that!
We will provide you with the latest laptop, fully configured with your required software, security, and backup. It will be deployed to your user, ready to plug and play with all your software. It’s a quick, affordable solution.